The Império do Divino Espírito Santo of Cabo da Praia, is located in the parish of Cabo da Praia, municipality of Praia da Vitória.
It was built in the mid-nineteenth century, in 1853, and celebrates the worship of the Divine Paraclete on the 7th and 8th Sundays after Easter.
Very old as they are, even as an independent parish, in Cabo da Praia, like other places, the festivities in praise of the Divine Holy Spirit date back to the early days of the island’s settlement.
The empire, dating from 1853 to March 1978, was located on the right side in front of the church.
Currently, due to the passage of the new road, it has been moved to the new street, facing the parish church and with the pantry on the side.