“Do que eu gosto” store is a project started in 1999, with the purpose of recovering a house from the seventeenth century with changes introduced in the 19th century and restored for this purpose in 1999.
The restoration of this house was highlighted by the work carried out between 4 buildings reconstructed after the 1980 earthquake: Angra Museum (former Franciscan convent), Terceira Island Tourist Office and Culture Office (Palacete Paulo e Silveira), by the Archi News magazine of Architecture, Urbanism, Interiors and Design, edition of 2005, within the framework of the celebration of 10 years of Architectural and Urban Rehabilitation. They considered that “each of these properties interventions are oriented to safeguard the” memory “without crystallizing it, but rather to enjoy a wealth, influenced by human experiences, with their consequent mutations and updates suffered throughout time. “
The “Do que eu gosto” store sells:
- Modern and classic decoration items (furniture, crockery, various decoration articles, fabrics etc.);
- Indoor and outdoor plants;
- Handicrafts of Azores and Portugal with highlight for all types of Azulejos;
- Planning and execution of Gardens.
- Phone +351 295 216 254
- Person Lourenço Aguiar
- Address Rua da Palha 83, 9700-144 Angra do Heroísmo